View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Your printed hood, is it mostly hollow or a solid block that you'll mill your fans into?

Nice work on your hyd tank. That is a job that I will tackle this wkend, but with 1/16th steel strip b/c I don't have ready access to any brass.

Your wife doesn't know you post on this forum? risky putting "the thought is what counts" in print!
I'll get some pics on the progress of the underside of hood. It's 1/4" thick shell. And I "thought" having it in print would be irrefutable proof of my sincerity. Yea, that went over like a lead balloon!!! Reminds me of an earlier years present, she (from now on referred to as plaintiff ) was quoted as requesting a more personal present. Tires, dog food, soap were not cutting it anymore. So I "thought " real hard and decided I would appease her (the plaintiff ) and get a more personal gift. Well I "the defendant" settled on a gift that would surly be more thoughtful and personal.
She "plaintiff " was excited when she saw the large gift wrapped superbly in shiny classy wrapping paper. Cut and folded as professionally gift wrapped. Excited and curious the plaintiff quickly and with great excitement sat down and started unwrapping what seamed to be a well thought of present for a deservingly loving wife as she was/is. But much to my surprise as the plaintiff opened the present and reviled a whole carton of toilet paper was when I the defendant began the actions of the accuser. Now after the initial confrontation had subsided between plaintiff and defendant (myself) I still could not think of a more "personal" present than toilet paper!! I even got the most fluffy kind I could find!! Now that's the irony of being a good listener and not thinking of yourself!!!