View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:00 AM

A32Limited is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I hate Tamiya three speeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
when I had this prob on my 1st knew It was not mechanical this is when I learned of end point adj and centering on the radio . now I use the 3 position switch for shifting . If you lube that trans up when you put it together It should shift like a dozer sliding side ways on ice .

ihsteve
Mine wasn't end points though, I have the linkage perfectly dialed in, I have the endpoints on my radio dialed to perfection as well, it shifted just fine, but second was completely gone...I guess it was just sticky or something.

My uncle's over too, he drives a truck for Roadway, I let him play with it, since he's dabbled a bit in RC stuff, and I dunno how, but he scrubbed the side walk with it LOL. Nothing major, scratched the bumper (I have two new ones standing by) And knocked my last remaining passenger side blinker off, luckily I was intending on getting new ones someday anyways, or making them. I just thought it was kinda funny...I'm relieved it was only the bumper that got scratched. Though I did run it into a bush myself, and damaged a couple little spots by the air vent on that side.