View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Exclusive, don't hesitate to remind me of any events in our area, I'm in central pa, Williamsport (or close) hopefully when ya see it , it will be painted ready for work. If by York I may have some paint worn off by then and have any bugs worked out.

Stuart, I'm running the radio off the pump esc, so no I didn't cut any of pump wires. The two drive esc and slew ring esc (original one from the 4200) are using just the signal wire (yellow ones for drive motors and white wire for turntable esc in the pics ). And yes the pumps are super quiet. I haven't put more than 300psi (?bar) through it but pump makes easy work at 60%~70% speed to get that. Kinda letting everything break in a bit while testing.

Truckmaker, the railings are 3/32 brass rod, no reason to mess with crimping tube and solid is easy to work with. Originally I was going to make aluminum bolts with 3/32 holes in top for railings and could thread the aluminum to also act as a bolt to hold top plate on, but I think having 1-72 bolts will look a bit better. Having som fun in adding scale appearances. .