View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Banned

intz2nu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Caterpillar D11R CD 1:14,5 by Gipicarto

I look forward to the day that such people who are lucky enough to be able to purchase such a beautifull work of art from you that it will be of the most highest quality we've seen here as this is by far one of the most greatest builds ever seen to date amoung many scratch built models out there. This is my personal feeling towards the project. Give the fact of being able to own such a piece in a level of quality unseen by anyone else or by any manufacture sure will be nice. I can only hope that the next project is a CAT excavator. You have already done the worlds most famous dozer and to have a mid to high range CAT excavator would be another fine addition that I am almost sure you could pull off making with every single detail this machine has. Do keep the folks informed of when you will be ready to look at having a production start as this is something that I know A LOT of people would love to see, regardless if they can afford one or not. However given a price subject could put a few on the early savings edge. LOL