View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 09:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Grand Hauler Half Round Dump Box

Well my day started off poorly today. At 6am I was lying in bed just about to get up when the electricity went out. My wife woke up to me saying some bad words and then the power came back on, went out and came back on again all within a couple of minutes. I got up, stuck my head out the door and no wind just rain. Not a very good excuse for a power outage. Maybe it will stay on? Had a shower, made breakfast and out to the shop I go to start my workday. Turn on the shop computer(it was on when the power went out) and walk over to the mill to start again where I left off last night making truck dump bed parts. Look back over at the computer and the screen is black. Turn the mill off and I can hear the computer fan going full blast so I go over to investigate. She's gone! Computer is on but no one is home anymore. SH!T! It's an old computer running XP so it has put it's time in but now I need to replace it. Then the wind came up and the power went out again around 8:20am so I went to town with my wife. I looked at new computers today but even ones that start out cheap end up expensive by the time the dust settles so I came home empty handed. Especially when you don't want to buy one! The power ended up being out for over 6 hours so most of today was a total loss. The home computer is OK and I'm just glad the mill is still working because the old shop computer would be the least of my worries if that were to go down again. Anyway, one good thing did happen today...

Not finished but close!

Last edited by RCP57; 10-30-2015 at 09:53 PM.