View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Green Horn

kamyoncu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1:16 Osswald - Wedico Mercedes Benz SK Facelift 3544 AK Dump Truck

Hydrolic boom is the same with scaleart. The producer should be leimbach. Hydrolic electronic comes from wedico. Leimbach 100 times better than wedico, there is no leaking no powerless, no pain.

Addition, When I got the truck hydolic tank was separated from hydrolic motor. I put together them. Although it was not necessarily, I used metal glue for solidification.

There is a unique system for front axle produced by osswald (obwald) modellbau. I tried to change order of them but I could not. There was a problem with fenders.

Engine standart buhlerr. Gear is osswald brand (2 stage). There is one out on it and there is a separator for all wheel drive.

There is a standart wedico electric system on it.
I changed the oil depot with scaleart brand. It is much more realistic from wedico and much more usefull. I put ESC and hydrolic electronic in it.

I made some changes on the osswald cab. Due to my usage I do not need to open back part, therefore I merged all back part and I glued them. Then I merged all parts of cab. Result was perfect and fit.

I am going paint the rims therefore I split the rims with 2.5 alian.

Before Painting, I made all mechanical tries. Then truck will be seem like :

MACK Granite 8x6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.