View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 07:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1983-91 Econoline Ambulance

This new one is a Funrise toy from the early-mid 1990s i got off ebay. Both of these were "Rescue 18", later in the run they added a "Rescue 88", i believe on the Type 2 outfit. Minor update, I was just told the hitop is an Econoline with a chevy grill instead of really a chevy.

"Funrise" made cop cars with 2 bodies of panther CrownVics (late oval grill, and earlier with the 87 tbird styled grill), and a rounded Caprice mid-90s. If the ads don't specify length, get the one with more buttons. They're static, with lights and sound. Will need a donor chassis or parts.
Tonka also rebranded them, and has at least 1 of these in current production, i think i saw it at Target or Walmart.

''NewBright" made a cable-controlled 'square body' Caprice cop car with gumball lights, so easier conversion without a donor.
They also have a Plymouth Fury 2 door

"Jada" has a Camaro already in a b&w livery with lightbar in the 1/16 rc Fast&Furious rc car line, plus there's a new Challenger and 4 door Challenger that would work well. My Challenger came with a Ford GT

If you want to pretend you're in the middle east, or it's a DARE car taken from a drugdealer, there's even stuff like a 1/16 police Lamborghini available.

Uh, i *might* have been looking at police options when i remembered i had the AMC Matador, why do you ask?

Last edited by frizzen; 03-03-2023 at 04:56 AM. Reason: F&f cars