View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:49 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Good to see your return Kevin, the patch is letting up some so you have time for hobbies again?

I've been tinkering a few days a week in the quarry the last couple wks, tidying up the last of the loose soil from the sw corner (above photos), then I'll be back to digging in the crawl space again.

My winter storage area is filling up quickly, as winter weather has been here nearly two wks already and I didn't have the chance beforehand to completely haul everything out... what a bytch of yr for wet weather, set new records of 26 inches rainfall from April - October. What little the sun did shine, I was busy with the farm... I still have a couple hundred bales to pick, but not going to do it @ -25!

White trk was on the bench last wkend, R&R broken and worn parts. I've never broke an inter-axle driveshaft before. lol

On another note, I got a confirmation email from Vario Germany, that my JD850 shipped out Friday, and a phone call today from FedEx Calgary that it has arrived & awaiting to clear Customs. They tell me I should have it by Wed 5pm... though I wonder, the roads are pretty ugly out there... I hope it doesn't end up on one of the many trks I see flipped over on the news nearly everyday haha