View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Rc4wd 870k wheel loader unboxing and review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpipespete View Post
Sure doesn't take you long to operate your machines in a realistic manner. Cant wait to see it outside.
Thanks Mike. It sure wasn't like this with the default settings from factory. I was barely able to control it.
JD customs has built a good machine, but the radio settings and some of the mechanical settings like the pressure relief valve were questionable. Once these were massaged, it was much more predictable and controllable. I prefer having all the drive sticks on the right side (similar to how a plane flys) and the bucket and arm left stick.
I will add to this that the pump motor, speed control and servos work much cooler now. You can touch the pump motor with your finger for as long as you want after running it for half an hour. Now I know why they took the rear fan out. Plus it makes room for the Lipo.
Surprisingly the electronics run very efficient. Only the drive esc and motor will get warm if you use it in 2nd gear which is expected and totally normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Great job Shawn! Thanks for demo. I’m sure it’s going to help out a lot of owners to see how you tuned your loader
Thanks Brandon. I'm pretty sure if I kept the default settings, parts would start to fail.