View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Lol!! My baseball coach straightened me out with left and right, where's your left? Nope, ouch, now that's your left!! Had a good goose egg on my left leg,, lol,, lesson learned!! I wish teachers were more like that now. . I'm out in the garage alone, I need someone to pick on!!!

I'm thinking she should have some oil running through her vinyl veins by the weekend. I may have bitten more than I can chew. I've been flying the little foamies for awhile and been interested in the quads. My wife loves photography and I have been thinking of getting a drone that she can film with. (While I get to fly it). So I also have been looking at upgrading radios for everything. A friend of mine that is pretty competent in heli radios turned me onto a frsky tranais. I can hook it up to computer, set up all the mixes, open source programming , for under $200. 18 channels ect. So I decided to "try" this one out. It was that or going the $$$ spectrum way. A good bit of diggin on my part and once I learn more of the tec stuff I've been told (for all of my needs) that I will be happy. So if it arrives by Thursday and I can be discipline enough to read the ex might be moving on her own by then.