View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 11:50 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

I was sizing what was left of the wall this week & it's about a cubic yard or less to mine away yet.. start of the winter it was approx 4x5x10 which equals 200 cubic feet - 7.4 cubic yards .. so there's over 6cu yd piled around the basement to be hauled sometime this summer.. about double what I normally tackle.... too bad you didn't live closer Reg, I could do with some trk drivers.

You wouldn't guess it from this picture, but a few days prior it looked like December with six inches of heavy wet snow on Sunday.

I got a liner load of cattle last Friday from a good friend who renting some of my pasture this yr.. several of them are like dogs following me around the corral, stand right in front of me wanting a scratch! haha

Tuesday was a nice warm day, dried up in front of house, so I emptied out this bin, about 30 loads worth!

I went up the stairs each time to look out the kitchen window for a 3D view to get all the loads piled tightly together.

Hauled from a few other areas wed/thur night as well.. about 50 loads out there now..

Joe