View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Last fall I had this idea to create a steel plant / factory looking area in the park. Using nothing but stuff I find in the scrap bin at work I've collected a few things like mufflers, pipes, pre cleaner , accumulators, steel bins, etc.
The plan was to place it all in the area where the 12X20 tarp garage has been ( don't need it anymore and going to take it down). As I was raking the park yesterday I kept looking over at the mess of junk left by the previous owner. I have no idea what in the heck they used this stuff for. A bunch of concrete pillars anchored to big concrete slab bases??

A big job to bust up and haul this outta here and I had an idea to try and work with it. Going to try and use the pillars to look like smoke stacks and use this area to create a factory. Won't really serve a purpose but more just for looks as a backdrop for the open pit.
Still along way to go but just wanted to throw everything up and get some ideas. Not sure what I'm going to use or where, kinda looks crazy right now but gives an idea of what I'm up to.

Tell me what you think?

I know.... Crazy and looks like sh*t.