View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Apprentice

D8R is on a distinguished road
Default Re: D8R +463 in 1/5,6

No update for some time now, just made some new pins to hold the blade and ripper to machine instead of ugly big bolts.
Muffler is finally ready with some fillings (steel wool) inside, hope to get it started within 2 weeks, so eager to see how the noise level is with this muffler.

Did do a trip to southern Germany to show at Friedrichshafen this year too, mainly to pick up some tools and details needed and of course vacation. Did also have a nice chat with Stefan (G990), a new friend found through this forum.

Some new machines (to me) was shown , see pics below.

Caterpillar dump truck 772

Cat ADT

2 realy nice Scania´s

Cat excavator

Working hydraulic hammer on that machine, smashing the concrete floor to smaller pieces

to be crushed with this working crusher, as you can see no paint on it, guess it was a prototype shown here

Scale Art did (ofcourse) showed their complete line of models, here a very nice Palfinger hydraulic crane

Their chassis are just wounderful, here a MAN heavy hauler

A new (for me atleast) manufacturer of nice models, ECM (see their home page www.ec-m.ch). They are quite expensive but looks like you get what you pay for. Since I´m a dozer guy, it looks like future is bright, there´s a D11T coming!

And last, 2 pics showing some areas where models was shown

Dan