Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 01:21 PM

Oldpete is on a distinguished road
Default Hi all!

Good evening everyone! My name is Michael and I'm from Italy, so I apologize in advance if I write some stupid things but my English is not perfect. I read it well but in order to write I help myself with google translate. I'm 27 years old, I work as a mechanic and I always had a passion for trucks and R/C cars. I started with drift cars and then moved on to off-road cars and finally trucks. I am a huge Tamiya fan and in fact 99% of my models are Tamiya branded. I love American trucks very much, especially classic ones, but unfortunately almost everyone in my country has European trucks and even in the various model fair I went to I was one of the few with an American truck.
This is why I decided to register to this forum, to be able to share with you my little jobs and changes that I have made to my vehicles. Of course, there are also restorations!
In the meantime, thank you and as soon as I get back to my parents' house I will start uploading some photos (I just moved and I haven't brought my PC with me yet. For now I write with the smartphone)