View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Lunch for me,a shyt sandwich!

Have this here building I used for my landscaping business.Well last fall I powerwashed the WHOLE building & had some PRO'S come & shoot it.

Well the day when they were going to shoot the front wall,it was misting & that wall was wet because of the wind direction. Now it took me four flippin days to powerwash & scrape the outside of the building.
Now I'm no rocket scientist,but I do know you don't paint over water!
So I ask the pro just what are you going to do?"AAAAAWWW,Man!Not to worry!My boys will wipe it with a towel ahead of me."
So that's when I figured best leave before he has to bend over & pull down his pants,for the gun to work.See'ins on how it wouldn't of taken much more before I shoved it there for him!
So to make a long story short,this is what the front of the building looks like 6 months later.

I can pull it off in sheets in some places.

This little section took me an hour.

I've owned this building for twenty six years,& in that time I myself have painted it twice. Inside & out. The funny thing is,it would of been less work for me if I would of just done it myself!
Thus another poke in the butt,for the ole-Geardrive!
So when you Boys are have'in fun buildin,just remember Ole-Geardrive rotting away on a man lift w/a 3500 psi power washer!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.