View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 11:58 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

I never would've bet money that it would have been this quick & easy... maybe 10hrs a week digging & hauling since Aug 1st - minus all of Oct for harvest. Yes, dirt piles for additional rc activity when tunnel is completed, perhaps before xmas. Then it'll be back to digging out the basement floor 1,5ft deeper... then in 4-5yrs get an RTM with a bigger floor plan -> then I'll need a bigger basement too.

Cooper's tunnel: drill parallel piles spaced 5' apart with cement slab on top, sounds like a perfect plan indeed! I would even make the drive to your house & bring the JD850 & B50 to give you hand with it for a couple months one winter. take the top 24" out & then you could punch the rest out with your D11 What's the soil type in your area?

It was 15C today & maybe 20's tomorrow, but that wind the last couple weeks, that can take a hike! Rule of thumb, never start seeding before April 20th... 3 weeks away yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
imagine what a cat would have done
Shyt the bed & shower me in oil

Joe