View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Just want to say Thanks!

Well....We just made 4 months of smooth sailin here on R/C Truck & Construction . & I think that's just a beautiful thing.
We've had a few little problems in the begining,But,over all it's really gone well.
All of the members have really played well. Other than a couple of people that needed to read the rules again.EVERYONE has really done a nice job makin this baby grow. & I just wanted to THANK YOU ALL for your effort in makin this a good forum to go to!
Now I know a lot of you venders are lookin for the store front.So here's where were at w/it. The program is done! But! Due to my situation (hobby shop location). It will be a bit till we can get it on line.
I really don't want it to be a tangle foot ordeal! The best way I know of to ruin a good thing,is to half a$$ it. From what I can tell,it's gunna be a busy gig. & really don't want to tick people off,because it takes forever to get their order. So if yu-all can just be a little more patiant,it will be a reality very soon!
Wasn't planning on opening this forum as soon as I did,But due to another forum closing in a hurry, Had to get this going to keep us all together. My original plans were to open it after I was ready to deal w/it properly.
SO.....ONCE AGAIN! THANK YU-ALL for playin nice & makin this a nice place to hang out.
Couldn't have done it w/out all of you!
FGD