View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:49 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

My side cutters are sorta working to trim the side of the wall, but would have worked better as I was digging the base, I have more hyd power than swing & the hoe isn't heavy enough to take side loads.

Perhaps I'll give a go with your 1/8 plate idea Travy on my stock bucket for cutting side walls better.

I put the KH dump work bench today after a shooting a movie with the gopro on it, the steering was becoming more erractic than ever & that Polk radio is super glitchy too. The KH dump trk was the last trk on the Polk system.. those radios are going into the burning barrel!

Much to my surprise after taking apart the KH front end, a whole bunch plastic fell out!

The GWS servo is original to the trk when I built in 1996! Although I didn't really use it until 2006 when I started backfilling the east wall.. but still, broke the top off the servo!!! I put a HiTec 645 in there now.

With the DX6 radio I only have two 2pos switches, so it's 2nd & 3rd only, till my Robot Marketplace order shows up in a couple wks with a DX7 radio.

Ready for work again.

http://youtu.be/apCN2aSKxz8

Joe