View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Apprentice

SWAGGER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Well SWAGGER you're at it again I see...1,000,000,1 ideas coming at me, lol.
You have great ideas, and if I do decide to open the sleeper doors, the ideas you gave would work perfectly.
I keep forgetting to tell you, my last name is Merrell, and I was told the Merrell's originaly from Ierland. Small world, isn't it.
I'm going to try something totally throwed off on the mirrors, and if I can make it work, i'll post pic's...To be continued...

Big John
Yeah Ha....I have lots of ideas and the problem I have is that I can't actually build myself for quite some time. I have no workshop, no time (always travelling with work) and very, very little funding due to property investments that have gone sour, so I have to enjoy this hobby through you guys and your projects. So forgive me for bouncing ideas around, but it helps me feel a little more involved in the hobby than I actually am right now.

I love the mirrors BTW, fit in great with the wipers. If you manage to squeeze in something that reflects each band members face as such, it will work very well overall.

I had previously come across a project on another forum that is on the same path as what I mentioned above. I'll try find it again and get you some reference pics.

That's cool about your family name. Yes it is a small world. Seems quite a lot of Americans are of Irish decent if you look back far enough. We are known for going to the far corners of the earth. Little fact for you, the population of Ireland is only 4.5 million, but there are 25 million Irish passports OUTSIDE of Ireland. Just shows, there are much more of us living abroad than at home!

Looks like I will be in St. Louis / Chicago for a week in Sept. It's a work thing and still be defined, but I am hoping there will be a truck meet somewhere nearby around that time. Would be great to meet some of you guys and see some of the projects in the flesh.