Thread: 990 cat loader
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 990 cat loader (WERKING)

thanks Aaron

to answer Mario's ? from the trailer build . I was digging pea gravel well except for the mixing thing with the radio . the pump would always go down to the steering settings and wouldn't have the hair to pick up a full bucket . So I just put the pump full on or full off then moved the coal pile twice till I blew the clipard cylinder I used for steering well It was leaking right off the bat but desided to leak alot more no vid will get 1 soon I hope right now I'm trying to make new steer cylinders and my own spool type valve . I hate these robbies it's not the style I hate just the tolerances are piss poor . you tighten them to eliminate the bypassing then you can't turn them . I had brass bushings (not oil lite )that I made for my axle shafts while waiting for bearings , well they started to sieze up so in went the bearings . easiest set of axles I worked on to date not to mention tough as carbide , so to speak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.