View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Nathan you are doing a great job on the rear suspension. Now when are you going to smooth up those rear ends? Those drivelines look great I've been eyeing them for quite awhile and put off buying them right now to many irons in the fire. I asked about the internal spline and they said they go all the way so if you bought the longer ones you could make them any length you want. Ed
Thanks Ed. I appreciate the nice comments, as always. I already smoothed up the axles a little bit. Suppose they could use a little more work, but I don't really mind the cast roughness. Painted, I think it will help sell the point that they really are metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
Holy trunnion mount batman! Another piece of beauty! Love your talent! I like the driveline also. Very realistic. Can't wait to see what you've got planned next.
Thanks Jimmy. Update coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker_Jo View Post
As always you have done amazing work.

Here I got you a paint sceme
Thank you Trucker Jo. That's a sharp Kenworth for sure! Wish I could drop my suspension a little more to match it, but I guess I'll have to settle for a working truck, rather then an all out show truck. I did see some grease on that 1:1 Kenworth's 5th wheel plate though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Nate, incredible work on that cross member and everything else. I understand the time and planning that goes into a piece like that. And it's just one of many.
Jason, thanks! Sometimes it's surprising how long it takes to make what you think is a 'simple' part. Then you mess it up somehow, and have to make another!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
WOW Nate this thing is AWESOME..

Great work so far buddy.
Thank you Mike. Means a lot to have your approval, since you are a heck of a builder.