View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Hey nate that truck is really coming togather...really like the idea of the rack with the batteries and it looks great ...awsome build ...gona keep my eye on this one
Thanks Lou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyoncu View Post
I read all topic it is really perfect truck and very good information source about wedico and osswald frame and chasis operations. Tons of thanks for pictures
You are very welcome kamyoncu! I don't mind sharing any and all information in this hobby with others who enjoy building trucks like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Your perfect scale parts are killing me Nate nice work!
Paul, actually you were looking at Marcel's handy work there. I cannot take credit for it. I had asked him a question about his rear suspension, and those are his photos, not mine! He's definitely done some great work too. You've seen his thread here - http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=893 A beautifully modified Wedico chassis too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINY-TRUCKER View Post
man the truck so far look`s great, the work you have put in so far is one of if not the best i have seen for some time, remember all good thing take time.
keep up the great work on it
cheers paul
tiny trucker
Thanks Paul. I always like hearing people's comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel74 View Post
Hi

Sorry for the late Answer. I made new Holder .

Marcel, thank you very much! I never considered machining a whole new bracket up, as you did. You did a great job with that. I also really, really like that rear cross member you made, for the chassis. That is beautiful. Hope I can also make one for my own truck. Thanks again! Mind if I ask where you got your scale hex hardware?