Thread: Scania 112
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:00 PM

Benni is on a distinguished road
Default Scania 112

Hi

After getting my robot pooping machine up and running, broken it, fixed it, up and running again and dialed in, it's been pooping almost nonstop.
There has been many failed prints so far and I'm still learning. How this will end up I'm unsure, might need to design and print again from scratch.

But this is where I'm at, my first project in years, first in 1/14 scale and first building anything as complex like this. Although I'm designing few projects this is the one I'm farthest along with.

Scania T112H
Why? After I got my truck License that was the truck I start working on and drove for about year and a half, a piece of **** but had so much character and thought me so much.
As for drive line I haven't decided anything yet but I'll probably end up ordering a simple kit of hercules hobbies or something similar.

There are a few reasons I don't expect this to be a quick build, time being one but money being the bigger one.
If I'm lucky I'll some sort of a chassis next year but until then I'm just using what I can get my hands on...