View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "SLUMLORD" pic's...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
John if you look at most stretched large cars.. They have no fairings on the backs of the sleepers.. I agree with the others on the frame color as well. You always want your frame darker in my opinion... In fact in cases of two tones you always want the lighter color to be the majority color and the dark to be the minority color.. Just my two cents worth but after having trucks in several truck shows I can tell ya that is the "Norm"..

~Mike~
Mike, the reason I wasn't going to add lentgh to the frame is w/o the farrings, it looks like there's more room between the truck and trailer. I was thinking when I paint the frame dark blue, putting a piece of stainless between the rails...What ya think? Thanx for your help, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!