View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Club Members Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins1962 View Post
Good day everyone. While I am not currently a member of this club I have been following it here and on FB for quite a while. I just started a new job that will see me back and forth to Toronto every so often. Just had a couple of questions. Where do most of you buy your 1/14 trucks from. Anywhere local that I can stop by and visit when I am in Toronto in April? Also, do you guys have any regular get togethers that I might be able to stop by while I am there. Oh I should mention that I am from Alberta so if you know of any builders out this way, please let me know.

thanks.
hello there Cummins1962 glad you stopped in.yes there are several shops in the gta area i deal with..Pinnacle Hobby at Markham Rd/16th Ave is a great place..Ron and Dave are great guys to deal with ..Ron is the truck guy ..been dealing with them for about 20yr now and there is The Zoom Room in Newmarket at Bayview ave/Mulock dr ..Henry or Dan are pretty decent guys.yes we do have regular get togethers on sundays in the mississauga area ..i sent you a pm here with some info ..hope to talk to you soon ..thank you so much for the interest in our club and send me a request on our FB page please