Thread: active still?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:15 AM

jjackso5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: active still?

"Lost" as the previous message indicates, we are still here, just "regrouping and rethinking what we're doing. I am back in town full time but recovering from some surgery and not able to do much of anything. Many of the guys are participating in other events that are posted here on the forum. There is a group in Ontario that is active as well and does post information here on the forum. The guys up in the Upper peninsula are also active, you can look up "SuperMario" here on this site.

I am available to offer advice and guidance if you'd like but I an not currently mobile and unable to drive due to my health, I live out in Brighton, Michigan if that would be of assistance you to. Also, if you ask any questions here on the forum, you will receive responses from the members, the will definitely respond and offer guidance.

Going forward we do plant to do some events in the lower portion of Michigan and hoping to include those mini truckers in Ontario as well. Please watch this forum for these upcoming simple start up types of events.

If you have questions please feel free to ask me, post them on the forum we'll all help you. You can reach me directly or Jake Brake though the "PM" function of this forum and we'll get back to you.

Regards, and thank you for reaching out to us at MMSTA for you mini trucking club.

Respectfully,

Jim