View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 08:35 AM

jjackso5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MMSTA Meeting Saturday May 7, 2011

Thanks for the responses guys. The M.A.N. in the pictures is Darryl's, as are the M.A.C.K.'s. The other trucks are mine and in addition I have a Wedico M.A.N. that is not shown, but was out for the day as well. Having some problems with the batteries, so I think they need to be replaced, they're not holding a charge lately. The rest of my trucks are Tamiya's:

2 Globleliners (one is the dump being complete now, the other is a stock build, for now)

3 King Haulers (one is a day-cab modifies that i bought from a forum member and am modifiying, the other is in the pictures, red stock except for gear reductions) (one new kit, unbuilt so far, though my son has his eye one it)

1 Knight Hauler, stock, and runs great.

2 box trailers, stock, Tamiya

1 tanker trailer, stock, Tamiya

1 flatbed trailer stock, Tamiya

1 Wedico M.A.N. stock I have to install the sound unit in it.

What is shown in the pictures is only a small portion of Darryl's fleet too. I know I've seen several other trucks, but I'll let Darryl provide the details.

Thank you again for looking. I'm hoping to meet more of the "community" at upcoming events like the East Coast event, and "Indy". We'll have more gatherings here too. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome, build information for structures etc. too.

Jim