Thread: RC4WD Loader
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
$450 shipping charge!!!! WTF!! 100lbs shipping weight!!! says its a 1/12scale don't like the looks of the trans, axles look like truck axles and whats with the fron disc brakes?
Ill hold out for the Wedico one I dream of owning one day!!

I'm sure they'll sell a ton of them to the Right customers. If it was 1/14 scale and $2500 I'd buy one just for the heck of it. but 1/12 scale and $3200 is making it out of the picture for me since I already have a loader. I know it's "crappy" for the most part but remember it is ready to run. By the time me and Eddie got our loaders working the way we want them to be with the right radios, quick couplers, buckets, servonaut sound, ESC, BMA , lights and such and the countless freaking hours spent to get them working and dialed in we're well over $8000 in + shipping and payment fees. Trust me, waiting for stuff for 5-6 weeks at time makes this loader a much better option for people that don't like to tinker and wait, Not to mention almost half the cost. Which makes it hard to part with our loaders and people just don't understand that a wedico loader for $5600 still needs almost another $3000 to make it sweet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 01-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.