View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Ford FW-60 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I've got to hand it to you, Tyler, this is one of the nicest, best documented die-cast tractor conversions I've ever seen. I might have had my doubts, in the beginning, that you'd end up with a truly functional machine, that would still be scale, and pull like a tractor should, but you pulled it off so well. Sad to see you listed it for sale. Someone will be happy with it, if it sells!
Nathan I'm in no need to sell it or see it go. I just thought I'd throw it up to see if anybody really wanted it. I'll keep working on it and adding to it as time goes and get my use out of it. The tractor is fun to drive and very functional as you said. It will be hard to let it go if it does sell but I can always build another one if the need arises. I have been contemplating building another tractor and I may just do it after the beginning of the year. The next one will be a conventional tractor though rather than a universal.

Thanks for all the compliments and glad you enjoyed the build. I will keep you guys posted as well on updates as they come along. I have a few other projects I'd really like to get finished first before I start modifying the tractor again.

Tyler