View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucshott View Post
Very impressive.
Thanks Rick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDCRAFT TRANSPORT View Post
Yep TC, you said it, one very impressive model, well done mate.
Sandy
Tim, thanks for the kind words. If it turns out half as detailed as your trucks have, it will be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog View Post
wow that's really nice got any idea what your going to do for paint you seam to have every thing els figger out.
Thanks Mog. I'm not real sure on the color yet. And not quite everything is figured out yet. There is a lot of thought to put into this truck yet, and I'm actually engineering and machining what I need, on the fly. But I am taking my time, so I do a lot of thinking along the way. My mind is usually thinking two steps ahead of what my hands are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
WOW Nate this is going to be a great looking truck it is as close to perfect as you can get with the details.. I am not a wedico guy but man what a nice rig.
Thanks Paul! It means a lot to me, since you are one of the top builders here. And most ambitious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
A very detailed chassis! Really enjoy your workmanship, but especially the innovative ways to address problems or changes you want to make. Looking forward to seeing more!

Ken
Thanks Ken! More updates coming soon!