View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Case 220 Yard Tractor Resto..

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Nice find, that one is very collectable!

Cheer's, Neil.
Thanks Much Neil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I love these Case, later Ingersoll, garden tractors! I've got one myself, that I'd love to restore. It's an Ingersoll 4020 PS. I'd love to get a 3 point for it someday, and go through it completely, but right now it's still a working tractor with a 61" deck. I think mine has 240 some hours, which isn't so bad either, but that 100 hour 220 looks pretty nice! I can't even see any grass clipping in the usual places!
Thanks Nate.. Them # points are around but man they are not cheap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthood359 View Post
Let's see here.

The seat is not ripped
The decals are good
The paint is good
It has matched tires and they are not flat

I think Joe needs to use it all summer and make some money with it and this winter tear it down....

Clean unit Joe great Buy.

Good luck

Wade
Thanks Much Wade.. The seat was trashed but on the way home we stopped at Case IH in Onawa IA and bought a new one. We get it back today and a minor issue with the motor fixed big cause was the old lead gas but we got that straight now it will be mowing again tonight..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Wow - great looking tractor - can't find anyhting that nice round here - go Joe go!
Thanks much Chris.. In your area there are lots of old vintage yard tractors on Craigs List lots of IH and Cub and Ford in your area..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.