View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Wannabe

CorbettTrailers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Custom Drop-Deck/Split-Deck.

Hey Trucker. Thanks for the comment. Yes, I have considered a Low Loader/Low Boy. I think that is gonna be my next project over winter time. That way I have plenty of time before the Brookville meet in March 2011.
To the Drop Deck, I think I got most of it done now. Not sure how I'm going to finish the Beaver tail. I might paint the whole flat piece yellow and black strips. Kinda of a caution color. Then in the next week I gotta figure out what color to paint it. If I had to guess I think it's about 90% done. I still have to make the deck boards permenant. They are just being held in by the tightness of the fit. So far it's turning into what I had imagined.
Enjoy the pics and that's for looking!!

Peace out!!
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]