View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
Shaping up nice Paul! Very nice detail work.
Thanks much Scott..

Well the old rig is pretty much done but a few minor things but Ill get yall up to speed on the project. I have forgot to get picks of a few things but Ill just have to explain them instead.

Ok so first off finished up the grill and front.. Got the grill redone and all the smoked lights installed..

Before.

After..Smoked headlights and side markers and blinkers with new painted grill and chevy badge to match the color of the truck.

Here is the old fender badge I cleaned it all up and polished it witch was a major pain then repainted the black and changed the yellow to the same red as the truck.

On the truck.

Ok so got the windows and all the new track felt installed I took the wing windows and replaced the rubber gaskets MAJOR PAIN and repainted all the black parts all of this I did not get picks of the steps as i was just trying to get done it was no fun.

Next we striped the old door panels we bought and I took the fabric panels in the house and cleaned them with carpet cleaner and them we sanded down the old sun beaten panels and re-textured them to match the dash and recolored the panels and arm rests and door pouch.
Before..

Afters.. We are waiting on the new alum strips for the door panels.

So today we up sea-foam in the motor and ran it about 40 miles and them brought it back and changed the oil and put in Royal Purple and greased the hole chassis and up on the front bumper and the new wheels and tires and this is were she sits now.

So we still have some odds and ends left. Carpet and a Bed cover/CB whips and some Int. trim parts. Then some new LED lights for the front and rear bumpers and cut and buff it and it will be a wrap so there will be some mini updates down the line.

Thanks Much

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.