View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Mario, I have been really struggling with the ability to print parts for this, every day I walk by the printer and sigh. Yes it's been all metal and trying to keep up that way. I just wasn't sure if the printer parts would be strong enough, as keeping thin on things and the plastic would have to be thicker to get he strength. The plate steel appearances of parts. Like on the outriggers I have under 1/4" to tuck them in frame with hindge. Hey the wheels are printed!!! Lol!!! Idea for mud flaps and hangers,,,,, I'm pretty sure I was looking a bone inside my finger the other day, re dressed the bandage and the super glue held the skin back together. Been keeping an eye on it and looks fine. Why is it always the pointer finger? That's the one that touches everything!! And I'm reminded as it is still a bit "touchy". Lol!!! Almost 5, the safety inspector is expected and I'm sure he is going to hound me some more. . Lol!!!