View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Green Horn

YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pete 379 Flat Top 48"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Let me say I saw this at Indy, and pic's doesn't do this justice. Now I have two questions...How did you mount the speaker, and where did you get the coiled wires for the trailer hook up? Thanx.

Big John
Thanks!! The speaker sits just behind the grill so all the sound comes out of the front. The wires I've been experimenting with for a while, the wire that is on there now is 2/24 speaker wire. I just wrapped the wired around a brass tube to get the coiled effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
JD your truck is bad azzz the new frame rails made a world of difference!!!!
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Awesome, nice job. Looks great with the new rails.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Looks great! Much better looking now with the longer rails
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
What do you mean done! you mean I won't see anymore pics of my favorite truck in the future I hope you post pics with new rims and a new video perhaps?

Oh , by the way, I haven't been in this hobby for very long but I've already learned one thing.......they are NEVER done! The last time I said mine was done , I spent another grand!
Gah!!! Dont say that! I have other projects that need funding My brother has been bugging me about a 1/10 pickup truck so I think thats next on the list I'll get a video of it dumping and showing everything off when its really done, I just have to wait on the cylinder now...... But i will post pictures and videos of progress

Here's a little something for you guys

Thanks for looking!