View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

That's what I was looking for early this morning in barn when I noticed how light it was in the back. Looked at a rock pile and realized the wall had collapsed!! Now have a 6' by 2' hole in the foundation wall!! It's the back side of the earthen ramp leading to second floor from outside. And after looking around a bit the rest of wall about 40' looks "ok" . Some other exterior work high up on boards needes attention. I think I may take a drive over to the Amish farm and get them to finally do some much needed repairs. Have an old silo about 60' high, cement block style that silage has eaten away at about 35-40% of foundation blocks. That's been a big concern of mine for a while. Dad just thinks it's fine and doesn't need anything .

So I forgot to pick up what I was after, I have a few old low voltage light power supplys. I was thinking they output 12 volts and I may use them as a landline power distrubutation house for the future screening plant and conveyor (that I plan on making )!!! So Mario, the cats out of bag and I forgot to pick them up. That's about the only progress I have in the conveyor job. Winter time is supposta be my slow time, I've been working more now than ever!!! Well if you can call this work