Thread: Another Ozzie!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 05:38 PM

pyrosrock is on a distinguished road
Smile Another Ozzie!

Hey Guys, im located in Melbourne and have been into rc for almost 4 years now.
I started with the classic high speed basher stuff then moved toward what i do IRL with the 4x4 scale stuff and also some comp crawler gear. I have also dabbled in the flying and do a bit of slope soaring/DLG with others when they are over from SA.

Growing up i always wanted to drive a excavator especially after there was a heap of drainage works behind my house when i was aged 3, the whole lot was done with a 60t and when they snapped a throttle cable and were waiting for a new one they gave me a go at the controls, everything was obviously very slow movements but i was hooked!
from then on growing up i spent hours at construction sites watching the works

I have always since i started rc, wanted some construction equipment and even have done the tonka dump truck rc conversion.

never the less my journey continues...

I would love to contribute to the community where i can(i am involved in the undercarage industry IRL), and get some advice on what works what dont. any advise that you guys have to stop another from making the classic mistakes again would be greatly apreciated! feel free to just link me to previous posts that you think i might find interesting or shuld know!