View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

The paint for dumptruck. Again I'm probably going with paint as last coat and not clearing at this time. I did put my tail between my legs and admitted defeat on the dump box and hydraulic hoist. But,,, have some secret parts coming. Oh and reg, you shouldn't get any hate mail from my wife,, I just have to look forward to having four more furry feet sometime this summer!!! If anything she might send you a thank you letter!!! Lol!!! The red paint just doesn't look as good in pics, it turned out well for me. And I'm going to try to add some detail to interior, that's why the dash and wheel. I want to keep them dark so not seen but still there if you look. If I can discipline myself she might be a candidate for build of month, just not sure what month, or year,,lol!! But the building of the old bed and hydraulic hoist wasn't a complete failure, I did learn some things along way. Like its good to save money by doing something yourself because you will need that money when you realize you aren't doing well and need to pay someone else!!!!