View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 04:33 AM

MaxxPain is on a distinguished road
Default Tamiya AROCS 3363

I started this in August 2021 and have been slowly putting it together. I wanted to paint most of the items listed in the manual. I purchased everything from HobbyConcepts along with servos, motor, led's, paint and a radio. I am using the MFC-03. All the paints listed in the manual, I wanted to try and paint them, but I am terrible at painting. I used all Tamiya spray cans, but afterwards I wish I would of used an air brush. I learned so much during this build and strangely, I want to build another. I am not finished as I want to put in an interior with lights. But so far, I am very happy. Changes, I am looking at some Mercedes Aluminum wheels on Ebay and I want to ditch the servo saver with a regular or aluminum servo horn and increase the steering throw. Anyways, just wanted to share. Thanks

I 3d Printed a speaker mount I found on thingiverse. Its not perfect but works. Changed the speaker to a smaller speaker.

The automatic trailer legs. I installed these after I built the trailer. What a nightmare. But I am so happy with them.

I found these batteries on Amazon and they fit great. 39.95 for 2

I bought these awesome 3d printed cargo strap from Westernsharpies but needed a mount for the other side. So I made this 3D printed bracket so you can attach the strap.