View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: howick fall fair

Well my thoughts are this,and i will probably offend some but unfortunately i speak my mind.i look at the truck clubs all over the world and i am on so many other truck forums all over and the way they are organized blows me away.this forum is probably the biggest and the busiest of all of them,i find it hard to believe that people cannot take 5 mins out of their day to check the forum or this section for updates especially when it pertains to them. Anything i post or want to know about i check here pretty much daily.personally everyone needs to start taking a better interest in.this hobby or don't do it at all.i have just about given up on it on my end just because of the lack of interest(by others) and lack of organization... sorry but thats my thoughts the ones that do not take it serious.....you know who you are.i drive a truck and am on the road alot some days i put in 15-16hrs 5 sometimes 6 days a week yet i manage to find even a few mins to check or post or work on a build always.those are my thoughts and my.opinions..take it any way you like