View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTech9 View Post
The truck looks great!!!
Thanks Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brel View Post
the red paint job looks way too cool for that truck your going to have to paint it black LOL
way to go nice work so far
Thanks Much Brel.. Red is my Fav color so Ill have to keep it this way for now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
Paul,

he looks great. I'm in 3 weeks in Atlanta. Then i take the car with me.

Manfred
Thanks Manfred.. You can take it with you bring cash and its yours..

Ok got tons done this weekend with very little sleep I could of have it almost done if I would not of have a wedding to go to and family around but it was really great having family home and getting to see them so it is a catch 22..

So new windshield and gasket went in Sat morning. What a fight it put up these new style gaskets are a bear to work with..

Also picked up the fenders and doors

So with that said we installed them very carefully and what would you know not one bumped edge or mark chip nothing!!

kid putting the inner fender bolts all 8 of them chevy did not want the fender to come off..

Next we installed the new inner wheel wells I had them inside and out sprayed with bedliner along with the engin compartment side of the fenders gives it a great look and seals things up nice and cuts down on noise..
Drivers side.

Same thing passenger side only thing different is the battery tray and the over flow tank.

Also used 3M rubberized under coat and used one can per door on the insides of the door using the spatter tube to make it nice and thick. I was able to get the hole inside of the door using the many holes in the door..

Then we pushed it up side and installed the door latches and cleaned a few things up as well as the shop..

Also you can see in this pick that we got the visor on also today..

Thats it for now more to come this week..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.