View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Stepside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 170" Super Stretch King Hauler

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Love It! Is all I can say you did a killer job and all the lights you are making me want to get off my but and due mine..All i can say is great job!.
thanks man! I had a lot of mentoring from Brian on the lights!! and all i can say, is the effect is earned!!! it takes a TON of time to get the light bars made, then put lights in them, then wire them.... THEN mount them, probably the most difficult part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmasters View Post
Yo rod can you post up some pics of how you mounted the light bars?
I will try to get some pix this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Love the lighting! Man, it's sharp. You've built a few of these stretched rigs, haven't you? Is this one your third?
yes, this is the third.... and FINAL! first was 1.5 king sleepers, then 2, and this one is 3... was a fun build, but I think I'm done w/ the condo's! Time for a daycab or something where every 1/4" of space is used floor to ceiling! haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
I second that and the smoke was amazing but after that masterpiece what are you going to do next Rod?
that's a good question.... right now i'm just coasting till the fall shows... I kind of OD'd on building in the last month and need a break! I'll be doing some work on the machine over the winter and who knows what else!

dang, the "multi-quote" button ROCKS!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.