View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Thanks for all the pictures. You said you went through RC4WD how does that help, did you do a money transfer or Paypal ? If you did money transfer there is no guarantee on anything like the bank told me it's your loss if they don't come through and at $7000.00 I don't know about you but I'm not going on taking a chance like that but I.ll check them out. Ed
Hey Ed yes my bank pretty much told me the same thing .guess we all take chances by buying through the net ...Shipping damage ..lost ..wish it was as simple as buying over the counter .yes a money transfer was the way they wanted I had my eye on this machine for a while ..the same machine is available at the other one Alibaba you were looking at with the sound modual for a couple hundred more ..I emailed RC4Wd about that ..They said they couldnt match that because it was a German sound unit ..I choose rc4wd because i thought my chances were far better ..they are pretty reputal and so far i havent heard anything bad about anyone not recieving machines or products .. I had the dozer in my cart for almost a week before i pulled the trigger ..they saw it was there and emailed asking if i had any concerns ...I finally made up my mind and did the purchase ..they emailed me back with the final amount and bank info ..on the monday i went to do the transfer ..My bank promply told me I was short of info and wanted their banks adress which they failed to supply in the email.wondering If they are going to correct that in the future .It was late in the day and I emailed RC4WD right away ..I heard from them early the next morning with the info my bank needed ..did the transfer and within a few days received a tracking number ..It takes a few days before the tracking number will give you an update so be patient ..Im sure the parcel that was shipped from hong kong stopped at rc4wd in califoria bc there was a nice little xmas card and complimentry hook enclosed ..with my experience My feedback for RCFWD is 5 stars... BTW there is a serial number in black permanent marker ..Mine ends with 47