View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: K100 day Cab Cracker Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Highly detailed, love the paint scheme. I bet it's a nice truck when backing up trailers
Thanks much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
a true yanker not a puller!!
Thanks Cory..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie View Post
great job on the Cracker Box ! I'm new to the site and am very much a cab over fan! The Globe Liner is gonna be my fist project. I'll be trans forming it also into a K-100. So I'll probably be a pain in you know what for asking dumb questions and measurements and stuff. Keep up the great workmanship!
Rookie.
Thanks Much Rookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
as always Paul you never fail to amaze me.i remember those as a tandem back in the 70's pulling Texaco tankers around the city .they were the cracker box or slab cab as i heard them called also...good job,i would be a little claustrophobic driving that for fear that if i hit a rock it would trip the truck on its nose
Thanks you very much Dwayne.. I have driver a Pete cracker dump truck and the cabs are very small and tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 View Post
Well, I didn't necro bump it, but you picked a good one to revive
Thanks 404.. Should never worry about digging up old threads mine or anyone else its good to bring them back to the top sometimes that is the only way new people will every find them. And new members should never worry about what someone may say if you dig up a old thread there is nothing wrong with doing so.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.