View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
I want to come and work for you Mario, it like a operating room!! Clean!!! Fleet looks great!! So have you got any strange calls anout the paper article? New hobbiests? I keep getting told to take my two projects up to the local cat dealer. I always figured they would look at me like a nut!! So if you were working and some weirdo showed up with these "toys" what would your fellows do? I recently had one leg of my electric meter cook and the electricitan happen to walk into garage and see the toys,,, he went nuts, took pics and even stopped back later that day with someone else to say " I told you". They said I should definately go up to cat with them.

So what about that play date next year? I could be inclined to jump border, make a small vacation out of it .
Thanks RW. I'd give up my clean space to do the work and build the things you do in your shop.
I guess that's one of the things I bring home from work. " clean up as you work, not just when your done the work "......translation, my job is dirty but I'm a clean freak.
The article response has been mild. No weirdos yet. As a matter of fact, got a voicemail from another local online news network reporter that wants to do a video!
Can't wait to see what comes of that. Would be nice to have somebody else worry about filming and just let me play.

Play date is not confirmed yet but target is early August and that would be great if you could make it!