View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
wow Paul looks like yall had a busy weekend and got alot done now its all down hill !!!!!! looking good
Thanks Much Shane..if my son would not of coned 2 of my friends in to help bust the body work out on the cab we would of been sunk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrashort View Post
Well done Paul ! Nice to see how you work and kill the rust on the other side of the ocean. Can you send some cbm of temperature to Germany ? Its damm f*****g cold here (maybe 45-50 °F and that in summer time!) Crazy.
Thanks much ultrashort.. Rust is not a big issue like it used to be but this truck went threw the hay day of road salt now they use a byproduct of the corn based flue it does not rust out cars or wreck the roads. And you can have some heat still hot as **** here!!

Good news tonight the panels will be painted tomorrow and then I hope the cab next week if the money is there to do it..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.