View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Oh this is just great! Another hoarder like me! Misery loves company! There's a special place in heaven for our wives....
Ha!! Lol!!! About peed pants!! Ya know, I've been into a lot of different stuff, ski racing, motorcycles, boats, rc stuff,, and pretty sure I've finally found my home that I've been unwittingly searching for!!! I've always love this stuff but never had the been or ability to get into it. I work for myself, small family business and my dad has a barn and several outbuildings. It's pretty safe to say if there is room there is something to put in it. Fittings, wood, metal, broken stuff, it all gets carefully thrown into some pile . I'm pretty sure I could tell anyone where anything is and what shape it's in. It's a very well kept property from the road but inside the barn (non working farm) it's my ,and your paradise !!! And reason I say this is home is I've noticed that just about all of ya can see the potential in something like an old microwave turn table mechanism.

Yea, I told the wife when she happen to stop by when I was unloading the latest treasure that my mom had this old treadmill that she wanted me to take a look at, as it didn't work. Kinda funny as she immediately replied " why, that junk doesn't work and she already has one,,,,,,oh ,,, no,,, wait a minuet, did she ask you to fix it or toss it??" Then the fun deceitful creativity took over, hope she doesn't talk to her about me "fixing" the old treadmill!!! It will be in pieces and neatly stowed waiting to become another backyard landscape feature that will only improve property value.