View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
Looking good Nathan! Are we not having a rear window? Underneath the stack of tires hanging on the wall is that a hot rod engine?

Jimmy
Thanks Jimmy! Yes, I will have a rear window. I just haven't got around to milling it open yet. Lots of more complex things I'd rather work on first, you know? I think the window will be one of the easier things to finish.

That is a hot rod engine, in the background, and a partially completed pinewood derby car for the engine to go into. There is an annual adult pinewood derby car contest that is put on by a local group every year. I thought I'd give it a shot, just for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Forget the hot rod engine, How about the Optimus Prime Prison Guard? Why Aint this truck finished yet boy!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Looks Killer Nate!
Thanks Jason! Optimus Prime does make sure I'm always working on the KW (weapon always drawn) when I'm in the workshop, but he must not be cracking the whip to badly! I'm going almost as fast as I can!