View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 02:05 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

#1 B50, it was this month in 2015 when it started hauling, I think it might of been Apr 15; I had to change bushings in the suspension beam, the axles were moving side to side way too much.

#1 has brushless drive motors, way more power to pull a pup up my 20* ramp out of the basement, the pup has brushed drive motors, the ADT itself doesn't have enough traction by itself to pull the pup up such a steep grade. Tried it out tonight, works pretty good, much better than the other ADT with brushed motors. I now have these 2 ADTs paired on a DX9, not quite enough channels so the pup dump & #2 ADT steering are on the same channel.

My new crusher from 911 Metal Lurgist showed up today.

It's a lil taller than the old Geneq crusher & an inch wider so it crush more material faster, hopefully nonstop with the loader feeding the screener.

Mounted up to the old the old Geneq frame today, just need to get a new longer v belt for it tomorrow & give a go. On 911 metal lurgist site, it recommends 1hp, but I'm gonna try with this 1/4hp motor 1st. The material I'm putting thru it has already been crushed once by the larger crusher & sized down to about 3/8.

Joe