View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cabin Fever 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
Getin' Close Now

I've just picked up Tarpaper for the roads. 8 Rolls can get more if needed at Local Builders Supply. Also will bring 2 by 4 and Plywood. Boxes of screws. and hand tools. Anything else ? Please let me know.

As far as i know we got the same location as last years event. I'll make sure to post info. on that Thursday when i am at Location.

Looking Forward To this event and to meet New and old Friends.

Let's Have Fun.
We may need some pieces of 3/8 plywood for the rock crusher. Dragline rebuild has taken way longer than I imagined not leaving me a clear mind to build the ramp and larger hopper to accommodate the big 785 Kiitty truck. I figure plywood will work till a better steel ramp is fabricated. My idea is to cover the electric motor and have it concealed under the dirt pile since it's way out of scale and it will make the conveyor have a clearer shot under crusher to pile up whatever we crush. Stevie and I had a talk about it this morning. He may have some cement blocks to build a wall we may need.